The Ixworth Newsletter
The Ixworth Association is non-political and non-sectarian, and any political or religious group in the village is of course invited to send reports on its activities or announcements of social functions to the Magazine/Newsletter
Material for the February Ixworth Newsletter to arrive by Saturday 19th January please
- The Magazine is available every quarter at 60p per copy or £2.00 per year if paid annually in advance, the Ixworth Newsletter is delivered monthly, free, for the remaining 8 months.
- Advertisers: Please contact the Ixworth Association Treasurer, Paul Cook, on 01359 232421.
- Advertising Rates: Quarter page £10.00 or ‘Business Card’ £6.00 per month. We are not currently accepting any new business adverts larger than a quarter page.
- New advertisements carry a £7.00 one-off set-up charge (if appropriate) – for voluntary group rates, please contact Paul Cook.
- If you have any problem with the distribution of your Magazine/Newsletter, or if you would like to help in any way, please contact Ann Mathews
After the snow comes the snow, most of us have now given up on the notion of spring and have taken to ice-scating and sledging. The full April schedule for Ixworth is available to download here – Ixworth April 2013 – and is shown below. ____________________________________________ IXWORTH DAY BY DAY– April 2013 (TO BE USED […]
After the snow comes the thaw, and although Spring is just around the corner it is time to warm the cockles by a hot fire. The full February schedule for Ixworth is available to download here – Ixworth February 2013 – and is shown below. ____________________________________________ IXWORTH DAY BY DAY– FEBRUARY 2013 (TO BE USED […]
A part of the information that the Ixworth Newsletter provides to the village on a quarterly basis is information on events that MONDAYS Quay Dance (Tap & Ballet) 3.15 – 8.30pm Village Hall Beavers (6 & 7 year olds) 5.00 – 6.15pm Please ring 01359 234474 for further details Cubs (8 […]
The Ixworth Newsletter is a focal part of life in the village and has been published for over forty years. The Ixworth newsletter is a quarterly publication, which is delivered to subscribers in the village. An essential part of the publication lays out the Day-to-Day events in the village for reference for residents. Tue 1st […]
Paul Cook, James Hill, Mary Hooker, Ann Mathews (01359 269425), John Snell, Ann Taylor
(All contributions to Cousins Antiques Shop, 27, High Street, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)